Last Updated: October 27, 2022
Table of contents
1. Information We Collect
Teltech may be considered to be a controller of the following personal information:
A. Your name
Names of your employees with whom we interact
B. Your contact details
Email address, company position, login information
Individuals who sign agreements with us
D. AML information
Records and documentation for anti-money laundering purposes, where required by law
E. Customer Feedback
We collect information provided directly by our users in relation to our products.
All other personal information collected during the course of the provision of the Services (including phone numbers and other related telecommunications data), is processed by Teltech in its capacity as a processor. Teltech will process this information in compliance with its obligations as a processor and pursuant to the data processing terms agreed with the B2B customer.
2. Sources of Information and Purposes of Use
We collect personal information at the time of signing up for, or in the course of the provision of, the Services. We may, in limited circumstances only, collect information from other sources, such as for fraud prevention.
3. How We May Use Your Personal Information
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, such as:
- maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, fulfilling orders, verifying user information, and processing payments;
- protecting against, investigating and responding to fraud, illegal activity (such as incidents of hacking or misuse), and claims and liabilities;
- identifying and repairing impairments to functionality of our Services;
- communicating about the products and services we offer, and responding to requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions;
- complying with legal or regulatory requirements, judicial process, industry standards, and our company policies; and
- other purposes that may be described to you from time to time.
4. How We Share Information about You with Others
Corporate Affiliates: Teltech is part of the IAC/InterActiveCorp (“IAC”) group family of businesses. We share your information with other parts of IAC for legitimate business purposes, including administrative purposes and technical operations.
Third-Party Service Providers: We may share information about you with the following categories of third-party providers:
- Customer Communications and Insights Platforms. We may share contact details with our third-party customer communications platform provider to allow us to communicate with you.
- Payment processors. We may sometimes process payments through a third-party provider.
- Other technology providers necessary to provide our services. This includes cloud storage and web hosting providers.
- Corporate Transactions We may share information about you in connection with a corporate change or dissolution, including for example a merger, acquisition, or reorganization.
- Legal, Regulatory, Compliance, and Similar reasons We may disclose and/or share your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
5. Information for Individuals in the EEA
As a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you may have some or all of the following rights in relation to how we use your personal information:
- Access: you may request access to your personal information and receive copies of it;
- Correction: you may have inaccurate/incomplete personal information corrected and updated
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: you can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal information or to limit our use of it;
- Deletion: in certain circumstances, you can request a right "to be forgotten" (this is a right to have your information deleted or our use of your data restricted);
- Portability: in certain circumstances, exercise the right to data portability (this is a right to obtain a transferable version of your personal information to transfer to another provider); and
- Consent Management: where we rely on consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw consent at any time.
If you are a resident of the EEA and you wish to access, change, or delete the personal information we hold about you, you may contact us using the details provided in the “Contact Us” section below. For privacy protection reasons, we may require proof of identity and verification before we can answer the above requests. We process personal information to fulfill our contracts with business partners. In some other cases, we have a legitimate interest to process the personal information that we collect, such as to develop, administer and support our products and services. It may also be necessary for us to process personal information to establish, exercise or defend against claims and other liabilities, or to comply with our legal obligations.
6. Information for Residents of California
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") you have the right to send us a request, no more than twice in a twelve-month period, for any of the following for the period that is twelve months prior to the request date:
- categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- categories of sources from which we collected your information.
- business or commercial purposes for our collecting your information.
- categories of third parties to whom we have shared your information.
- specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- a list of the categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the prior 12 months, or that no disclosure occurred.
- a list of the categories of personal information sold about you in the prior 12 months, or that no sale occurred.
Data Deletion Rights. Except to the extent we have a basis for retention under CCPA, you may request that we delete your personal information that we have collected directly from you and are maintaining.
Sale of Personal Information. We do not knowingly "sell" personal information that we collect from you, in accordance with the definition of “sell” in the CCPA, and will treat personal information we collect from you as subject to a do not sell request.
7. International Transfers
Our Services are hosted in the United States. If you choose to use our Services from outside the United States, with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States law, note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. We may transfer your data from the United States to other countries in connection with the storage and processing of data to operate our business.
We may transfer personal information from the European Economic Area to:
- countries that the European Commission has deemed to adequately safeguard personal information;
- pursuant to the recipient's compliance with standard contractual clauses (also known as Model Clauses), or Binding Corporate Rules; or
- as otherwise permitted by applicable EEA requirements.
8. Data Retention & Deletion
9. Contact Us
You may contact us at the email below:
General Inquiries: email@example.com
You may also contact us by postal mail, at: Teltech Systems, Inc., 555 W 18 Street, New York, New York 10011, Attention: Legal Department. All other queries should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.